Call for Abstracts have now closed. Outcome emails will be sent mid-September.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if questions about your abstract.
All submissions will undergo a peer review process by the Conference Organising Committee. The Committee will allocate accepted submissions to the program, taking into account the quality of each abstract, the balance of the program and the relevance to the overall conference theme: Re-imagining Equity: now and in the future. This conference seeks to explore evidence-based practice in staff and student equity by looking at the following and sub-themes:
- Access and widening participation
- Human rights, equity and social justice
- First peoples
- Workplace equity, diversity and inclusion
- Disability, ability and accessibility
Parallel sessions are in one-hour long blocks in which presenters can choose two formats:
- Showcase presentation: 20 minutes plus questions. There are two sessions in the time slot and participants will be able to ask questions of both presenters at the end of the session.
- Lightning presentation: 15 minutes including time for questions. Lightning presentations to provide a snapshot of an issue or initiative to spark further thought and discussion. There are three presentations in this time slot.